09/12/2010

Who's idea was 'Apprentice the Final 5'? That person needs a good talking to...


What a load of twaddle. This is the Apprentice for God's sake not the bloomin' X Factor! Sob story after boring sob story. Oh woe is me, there were 10 of us, we lived in shoe and ate coal for dinner...Did anyone care? I know I didn't.

So what was clear to me from this show, was that Stuart 'the Brand' is still in because Lord Allen has already decided who will be his Apprentice and it wasn't Liz. The Producers are keeping Stuart 'the Brand' in for comedy value alone and to be fair, it would be so much less interesting without him. Take tonight for instance, was there anyone out there that Stuart 'the Brand' didn't feel the need to insult?

He's into IT apparently, "I'm like the office IT geek with a bit of a personality...I've managed to get myself a girlfriend which makes me different from the other IT geeks out there." Who told him he had a personality? The lunatic who's going out with him probably. She wisely decided not to take part in the show...

The other candidates "are just professionals that have reached a certain point in their career...there's nobody else out there like me...He needs to hire me or he may never see somebody like me again." I don't know about Ludallen, but I wouldn't have a problem with that.

He clearly has no problem looking like a complete idiot. In fact, he very rarely opens his mouth without something ridiculous coming out. "Everything I touch turns to sold" may have been usurped as the most ridiculous comment ever, by last nights board room speech.
"I'm not a one trick pony,  I'm not a ten trick pony. I've got a field of ponies waiting to literally run towards this"
Last nights board room was "the toughest fight of his life"??? I suppose I should give him some credit for not throwing in a sob story... 
"I would imagine that's how you'd feel when you're about to die, there is a strange feeling of acceptance"
So not being dramatic at all Stu...

His summing up of himself, at the end of tonight's travesty of a show, included the phrase, "I am full of passion and ambition." What about sh@te Stu? You forgot sh@te...

2 comments:

  1. That was a complete waste of an hour! Glad I switched over and watched Corrie!

    ReplyDelete