07/12/2010

Don't know how I managed to forget to mention Cheryl's face...

...whilst Daddy Snow was murdering the Bruno Mars song on Saturday's X Factor. Luckily, there are loads of people out there with nothing better to do than upload stuff to YouTube (I salute you all!).  The "Trout pout" in case you missed it.




Whilst I am here... I refuse to believe I am the only person who remembers the real Daddy Snow. Admittedly, it could conceivably be considered part of my 'useless facts' cache, but he was sooooo bad, he was unforgettable. A reminder and lyrics, because you won't understand a word of it - apart from "Informer and "a licky boom-boom down". No that wasn't as misprint, he did actually say "a licky boom-boom down". Proceed with caution, you have been warned....

No comments:

Post a Comment