19/11/2010

Its Beatles week on the X Factor...

...Guess who's singing 'Help!'  It could only be her couldn't it? Katie the Transvestite plans to start the pleading early this week, I see her logic there really isn't any point waiting until Sunday to sing her exit song....

Becks will be singing the same song again (no doubt really, really well), except this week she'll be calling it "Yesterday".  Matt the Hat is singing ‘Come Together’, I struggle to see how he'll fit a high C into the arrangement, but I suspect he'll manage (glassware is already on lockdown in anticipation). 

Rest of the line up: Paige, ‘Let It Be’; Mary, ‘Something’ (Beatles version below for the uninitiated, she can definitely make that one her own...); One Direction,  ‘All You Need Is Love'. Simon already thinks it's the performance of the night. We know he knows this because he "can see the future" as he indicated post a Daddy Snow performance a couple of weeks back. Speaking of Daddy Snow, she is going with 'Imagine'. Try as I might, I just can't see how she'll work a rap into the middle of that one, but as we have come to realise over the last few weeks - nothing is too ridiculous to try out in the pursuit of being 'current'...

Finally, the Wagster will be mashing up again doing a "Get Back/Hippy Hippy Shake' combo. Simon's psychic powers are clearly rubbing off on me because I already know that: he will sing badly; we won't be able to understand a word; he'll look crazy; and Louis will get his name wrong; I'll still want him to win. In fact the only open question is whether the dancers will fondle themselves or not...

3 comments:

  1. Clearly I am not going to watch the show (why would I when I can simply read all about it later and save my ears?), but I think I'll probably start voting for Waggner. If I remember rightly, the final is decided by public votes.......

    Does anyone feel a new Xmas Facebook campaign coming on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll find that the Wagner to win campaign started some time ago...!! (Though I really think Beat Boxing Bing should win). Shouldn't you be watching to determine the veracity of the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to the lunacy!

    ReplyDelete