04/11/2010

I can't explain why I am still watching....

I did actually watch the only way is Essex last night, but frankly, I'm not sure what it was about.... It was definitely boring though.

Facts I did glean: Kirk met a female DJ - Lauren Pope who sort of asked him out. Sam "co-incidentally" happened to be passing by and witnessed the whole thing. Sam told Amy, Amy confronted Kirk. They are now officially over (and inexplicably, the world continues to turn). I don't think anyone was 'Jel', though I can't be sure.

Arg and Lyd are definitely back on. Lyd didn't look as orange as she has in the past. 

Amy isn't very good at Geography (or Art as she indicated while bejazzling Sam's va-jay-jay in an earlier episode). "What's the capital of India? Is it France? ....Seriously, I haven't got a clue about Geography". I wonder if she's aware that there are cameras pointed at her?

Mark's sister dumped him as her manager and apparently her group "Lola" will have a single out this Sunday. (You've been warned, steer clear of the radio this weekend). He took it quite well, actually seemed pleased for her. Perhaps he's not as obnoxious as I thought...

The one who isn't Large Lauren is actually called Lucy. She was still very, very orange.

Facts I was unable to glean: What's happened to Deuces?

Why am I still watching this drivel?

2 comments:

  1. "Why are you watching?"...

    I assume you are multi-tasking and doing something else like solving World Poverty while watching it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, I've almost cracked it - world poverty will soon be a thing of the past....

    ReplyDelete