14/10/2010

Today's X factor

09 October 2010 22:40 

Katie the transvestite wasn't as  AWFUL as I expected, but she wasn't as great as SHE thought she was....Basically, she was still rubbish. I  totally agree with Louis, more style than substance. Tracy can sing and is great, but is too old fashioned.  Cher was rubbish and despite the makeover, still looked like a large ant.  Cheryl should be thanking her lucky stars she has Rebecca, (who has to be the best chance Cole has this yr) but she needs to give her better songs. Groups were great, all of them, KK and I are on the same page, might be the year for the groups....

Louis category: John was cute, Mary is a fabulous old bird (if a bit "aging queen") the rest of that category is a freak show. Wagner " I was born in Brazil, now I live in a Bungalow in Dudley" (said, inexplicably in a Dudley accent, hilarious). Louis, "I picked Wagner because he's different" no sh@t Sherlock..... Freak show, end of..... 

Boys: Paije (I am feel fairly certain his parents didn't spell it like that...) is a fantastic singer, but pop star? Don't think so. Louis said "Nicolo, you might not be everybodies cup of tea..." Too bloomin' right, he was awful.  Simon, thinks he "might have gone slightly nuts this year" because he liked it. I agree, he's nuts..... Aiden was MUCH better than I expected, but his arrangement of Mad World was a direct copy of American Idol's Adam Lambert (last year) so NOT original, but at least he's trying something different. Shame he's such a weirdo... 

Hate to have to say it, but I agreed with Simon! This is the bizarrist (I know it's not a real word, but definitely warranted given what I have just been through...) series of X factor ever, I don't know who to vote for... Tiny Tempa, who I love, is a Mary and Belle Amie fan and he didn't like Katie, which is good. Final point Konnie Huq? No, come back Holly, all is forgiven.......
More importantly, I still haven't seen the Apprentice - THE most important reality show on TV-  :-(  Promise I'll watch first thing tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment