14/10/2010

The nightmare is almost upon us...

06 October 2010

So have decided that I need to focus what little energy I will have, whilst suffering the trauma of watching those shows, on "The Apprentice".  Not because the X-Factor contestants are any less stupid, but because they are not given as much opportunity to demonstrate that as the Apprentice guys.  I await tonight's inaugural episode with much trepidation..... Can anyone top "Pants Man"? Its seems unlikely.... Can they possibly find a person more arrogant that Ben "I went to Sandhurst, but am still one of the least intelligent people that has ever appeared on this show" (which is no mean feat!)?  Sadly, I suspect they can....

Sir Alan (I mean Lord Sugar, who will always be "Srallen" to me) has already started entertaining us http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/the-apprentice-2010-alan-sugar-claims-i-am-far-superior-to-simon-cowell/ you've got to love him! Favourite quotes from last series  included:  "I 'ope you're not trying to  suggest that some village is missing it's idiot..";  Or, to a  candidate who had been tasked with selling several items, including a medical skeleton: " The Skelton coulda dun a be'er job than you did".  Classic!!

Early view of the contestants http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11427694 sadly, no Olive from 'on the buses' look-a-like's this year - Never fear though, I feel certain there will be a myriad of annoying personality traits or physical characteristics that we can use to identify them going forward,  (heaven forbid we use their actual names....), some of them look very odd. (Side note ladies, number 2 is a bit of alright! I pray he's not stupid....)

Quick summary of the X Factor selections last weekend from K and I fyi:

K: Ok, verdict on X Factor! Cheryl, Cher and Katie are going to have a lively time in the loony bin once they get voted out! Cheryl's only saving grace is Rebecca! Louis and Simon picked correctly. Danni still suffering from baby brain - Nicolo!! I actually think one of the groups is going to win! And the twist, ...Nicole is back and gets to pick her favourite rejects!
N: Hopefully, Nicole will put through one of the boys or girls who could actually sing that the other two idiots left out...... Cheryl had 6 really good singers to choose from  (Thankfully, she chose Rebecca) so what did she do?   She chose Katie, who I am convinced is a transvestite and was the only one of the 8 who can't sing  at all ???  Cher, who despite a very good first audition, has been rubbish ever since (and is it just me or does she look like a very large ant?). Don't even get me started on Danni..... 
Danni is at least consistent, she always gets it wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment